Maple syrup isnt just for pancakes! Junior chefs will cook along with Erica and learn how to make maple a breakfast star while elevating their skills in the kitchen. Erica will guide kids through proper measuring and mixing techniques to craft Whole Wheat Scones with Maple Glaze. Theyll also learn how to form, season and cook their own Maple Sausage Patties and use proper knife skills to prepare Crispy Miso-Maple Sweet Potato Hash.
With poultry, eggs and gluten.
About the instructor: Erica is a passionate cook and educator. She attended the University of Washington while working at Seattle's renowned fine-dining restaurant, Canlis, as a professional cook. In 2017 she went on to co-found Seattle Cucina Cooking School, and works in partnership with Seattle Public Schools, sharing culinary education with students. Erica is thrilled to be sharing her love of cooking and eating together with Seattle kids and families.
- This is a kids cook-along class offered online live via Zoom.
- One spot in class is good for one kitchen. A recording will be sent after class to all registered students. Class materials and instructions will be emailed one week before class. Parental assistance or supervision may be needed for younger students. Our emails can get caught in spam filters or blocked entirely, please contact us if you don't receive the class information.
- Cancellation Policy: Classes are nonrefundable. You can request a transfer to a different class up to 7 days prior to class.
- Whole Wheat Scones with Maple Glaze
- Maple Sausage Patties
- Crispy Miso-Maple Sweet Potato Hash
Friday, October 15, 3:30 - 5:00 pmRegister for class