Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Sunday Lunch, or Pranzo della Domenica, is the Italian “hygge” moment. Families and friends gather for a cheerful and mellow afternoon, enjoying homemade food, catching up or watching the game together. This Sunday lunch menu is elegant, warming and easy to prepare — and great for any day of the week. Paola will make Risotto con Verza, Gorgonzola e Noci (Risotto with Savoy Cabbage, Gorgonzola Cheese and Walnuts); Pollo Arrosto Con Mostarda ed Erbe (Roasted Chicken with Herbs and Mustard); Braised Fennel and Onions with Oranges; and Torta Caprese (Gluten-Free Almond-Chocolate Cake), all paired with wine samples. With poultry, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Wednesday, January 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, January 26, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.