Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Travel the regions of Italy with Iole and get a taste of each area’s distinct cuisine. She’s recently returned from a long visit to her home country and has brought back classic pasta recipes to share, along with plenty of stories to round out the menu. Sit back and enjoy the culinary trip.
- Spaghetti alla Siracusa with Sundried Tomatoes, Capers, Golden Raisins, Pine Nuts and Anchovies
- Fresh Pasta with Lucania Sauce, Sausages and Wine
- Sicilian Pesto with Ricotta, Tomatoes and Almonds served over Pasta
- Roman Spaghetti with Cacio and Pepe (Spaghetti with Romano Cheese and Black Pepper)
Dietary Notes: With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.