Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
If you ask a sampling of PCC Cooks students what they make every year at the holidays, many will tell you, “Iole’s biscotti!” These twice-baked Italian cookies are delightful on their own and a superb companion to afternoon tea or coffee. Best of all, they make wonderful (and eagerly anticipated) holiday gifts. We’ll make three fabulous varieties: Cranberry Pistachio; Almond Aniseed; and Triple Chocolate. Plus, take some home to enjoy later! Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, December 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, December 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, December 18, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.