Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Is there any quicker way to bring on the sun than to cook with seasonal produce? It doesn’t get any faster than in an Instant Pot. Join chef Lesa and her gaggle of pressure cookers to learn all about this versatile tool and create a spring-honoring feast.
- Spring Greens and Baby Pea Risotto
- Perfect Artichokes with Salsa Verde and Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Cauliflower and Fennel Veloute with Onion Creme
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Compote
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.