Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
What can you make in the hour it takes to roast a chicken? With an oven, a stove and a plan, Gill can show you how to make a perfect roast chicken, as well as a plethora of dishes to feed you for days afterward. She’ll share recipes that come together in under an hour, so you can use your time to its best advantage. Gill will prepare Thai Carrot Soup; Wild Rice Salad with Asparagus and Peas; and Rhubarb and Berry Crisp in class, and you’ll walk away with a stockpile of ideas to put the teaching into practice at home. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.