Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
A healthy immune system starts in the kitchen. Fight fatigue and bolster your body's resilience through cold season with food: vitality-generating salmon, virus-fighting pomegranate, nutrient-packed garlic and more. Nutritionist Ami Karnosh will arm you with immune-boosting ingredients, and the skills and techniques to use them in all forms, all year round.
- Fire Cider Vinegar
- Salmon Burgers with Citrus Dressing
- Smoky Sesame Greens
- Garlicky Mushrooms
- Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry-Cashew Frosting
Dietary Notes: With seafood and optional dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, September 29, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, October 2, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 6, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 7, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, October 13, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.