Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Join Christina for a stir-fry primer that highlights fresh, seasonal, springtime vegetables in elegant Hong Kong-style dishes! Stir-frying green vegetables is one of the best ways to enhance textures and intensify and caramelize flavors. Students will learn step-by-step preparation, from cutting, marinating and spicing up ingredients to working their way around the wok.
- Stir-fried Asparagus topped with Crabmeat Egg White Sauce
- Stir-fried Garlic Scapes with Chicken
- Caramelized Leek Fried Rice with Scallops and Goji Berries
- Garlic Bok Choy Stir-fry
Dietary Notes: With poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Friday, May 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, June 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 15, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, June 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.