Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Advance your culinary craft with homemade, hand-pulled noodles — Christina Chung is here to lead the way. In this class, learn the proper techniques for making Shaanxi-style noodles at home and gain extensive, hands-on practice mixing, kneading and handling the dough. Craft fresh noodles and use them in two different dishes that you can recreate and adapt in your own kitchen.
- Biang-biang Hand-pulled Noodles
- You Po Mian (Shaanxi-style Tossed Noodles with Garlic Oil, Soy Sauce, Vinegar and Optional Homemade Chile Oil)
- Noodles in Lanzhou-style Spiced Beef Soup with Daikon Radish
Dietary Notes: With meat; no dairy or eggs.
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, October 19, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, October 30, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.