Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult.
Start your kids down a path of culinary creativity — spooky style! In this class, students will learn to use small kitchen tools, practice safe cutting skills and have fun exploring different ways to combine a variety of healthy ingredients into scrumptious Halloween memories.
- Creepy Carrot Fries
- Mummified Garlic Bread
- Zombie Eyeballs (Meatballs)
- Anti-Vampire Roasted Garlic Hummus and Veggies
Dietary notes: With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, October 26, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, October 27, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.