Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
In this gluten-free class, students will solidify their baking skills as they create three desserts and garnishes, and explore various plating techniques. Whether you’re a seasoned baker or a beginner, these make-ahead recipes aim to keep your holiday entertaining stress free… and delicious. ’Tis the season! We’ll make Japanese Cheesecake with Red Fruit Compote; Poached Pears and Persimmons with Rosehip Sabayon; Cranberry Mango Upside-Down Cake with Ginger Whipped Cream, Candied Citrus Peel and Cranberries. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, December 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, December 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.