Members: $195.00, Non-members: $220.00
Please note:Recipes are gluten-free, but PCC classrooms are not gluten-free facilities.
Future chefs cook up the cuisines of many lands while learning techniques and kitchen skills. With new recipes and different globe-trotting stops from year to year, each day features a complete regional meal with entrees, side dishes and desserts. Menus are mostly vegetarian with dairy and eggs; some menus include optional meat; no gluten.
2019 Camp Countries
Green Lake Village PCC
Day 1: Monday, July 8, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Tuesday, July 9, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, July 10, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, July 11, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, July 12, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Day 1: Monday, July 29, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Tuesday, July 30, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 3: Wednesday, July 31, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 4: Thursday, August 1, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
Day 5: Friday, August 2, 9:30 - 12:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.