Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 10 to 12, with one adult guest. Enjoying the warming spices of Indian cuisine can be like adding sunshine to a dreary winter’s day! Bring your adult assistant and join Lisa Crawford in making sunny Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice; crunchy Indian-spiced Chickpeas; soothing Simple Raita; and a Strawberry Lassi, using summer berries from the freezer. With poultry and dairy; no eggs.
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, February 1, 6:00 - 8:30 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, February 17, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 2, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 23, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.