Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Take your summer sipping to the next level with a superfood boost -- probiotics. Explore the world of probiotic drinks and learn to craft your own, from kombucha to kvass, using peak-season produce, herbs and spices. You'll master all the techniques needed: flavor creation, fermenting and storing.
- Veggie Kvass (fermented vegetable drink)
- Fruit Kvass (fermented fruit drink)
- Rejuvelac (fermented grain drink)
- Turmeric-Ginger Bug for Ginger Beer
- Light bites to pair from the PCC Kitchen
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 10, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 10, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 18, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 18, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, August 21, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 24, 10:00 - 12:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Saturday, August 24, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.