Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 8 to 12, with one adult guest.
Celebrate Dad with a from-scratch Eggs Benedict breakfast! We'll make each of the traditional components for a perfect benny: homemade English muffins, classic Hollandaise sauce and poached eggs. In addition to the classic Canadian Bacon we will have many ingredient options for you to make it how you like it, including roasted asparagus, spinach and caramelized leeks. Enjoy the benny feast with fresh Fruit Salad.
- Eggs Benedict (fillings include: Canadian Bacon, Roasted Asparagus, Spinach and Caramelized Leeks)
- Homemade English Muffins
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Poached Eggs
- Fruit Salad
Dietary Notes: With dairy, eggs and optional meat.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.