Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Eating fish tacos? Easy. Cooking fish tacos? There are a few tricks to the trade -- each type of fish requires its own technique to prepare. James is here to share his know-how on battering, deep-frying, searing and grilling shrimp, salmon and cod. To top it off, you'll learn to build flavor with toppings and sauces, and to craft tortillas by hand.
- Handmade Corn Tortillas
- Sriracha Shrimp Tacos
- Blackened Salmon Tacos
- Beer-battered Cod Tacos
- Toppings include: Grilled Corn Pico de Gallo, Cilantro Lime Cream, Honey Lime Slaw, Caramelized Pineapple, Avocado, Queso Fresco, Tapatio
- Beers to pair
Dietary Notes: With seafood and optional dairy; no eggs.
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, August 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.