Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Whether you are seeking new ideas for gatherings or just looking to elevate your own meals this season, Chef Abby will help you embrace spring with an enticing northwest menu. Paired with regional wines, these dishes are ready to impress: Spring Vegetable Caponata with Grilled Bread and Ricotta Cheese; Braised Artichokes with Spring Herb Pesto and Hazelnuts; Asparagus with Mushrooms, Fava and Fresh Pea Spring Smash with Poached Eggs; and Strawberry Granita with Quick Rhubarb Jam and Goat Cheese Mousse. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.