Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest.
Your little ones will want to have a taco party every day after this adventure -- dragons included! Inspired by the book, "Dragons Love Tacos," kids will gain an understanding of spices and how they flavor food, crafting salsa below fire-breathing levels, while practicing basic cuts with your help.
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Crunchy or Soft Beef Tacos
- Bean Tacos
- Salsa and Guacamole
Dietary Notes: With gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options.
Sunday, July 28, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, July 27, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, August 3, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.