Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Nutritionist Marilyn Walls will guide you in a hands-on class focused on caring for the largest organ in your body: your skin! Learn how to add nutrients and moisture to your thirsty winter skin from both inside and out. Besides discussing and sampling some foods to nourish your skin, you will learn about the protective qualities of herbs and essential oils, and make personally customized facial mist, exfoliating bath scrub and body cream to take home.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, January 24, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, February 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.