Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest.
Send your kids back in time to an age when dinosaurs roamed the earth! We’ll start by practicing our veggie-chopping skills, then mix the vegetables into soup with a tasty blend of herbs and beans. After that, we’ll create a forest using dinosaur kale, complete with critters and landscape features made from a variety of colorful veggies and fruits.
- Dinosaur Bean Soup (herbs, beans, vegetables)
- Dino Kale Forest (selection of vegetables and fruits)
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Gluten-free options available on request.
Columbia City PCC
Saturday, June 1, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Sunday, June 2, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 9, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 15, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, June 22, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, June 23, 10:00 - 11:15 am
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, June 8, 10:00 - 11:15 am
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.