Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Chef Jennifer is full of practical ideas for saving time and effort while eating well — like utilizing your freezer as a vault of ready-to-heat meals! Just take a couple hours on a weekend to prep. Once prepared and tucked away, these dishes are ready to eat in an hour or less from freezer to table, making them great options for a busy week. Learn the strategy in class as Jennifer demos Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie; Bolognese and Béchamel Lasagna; and Tex-Mex Fajitas to sample in class. With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Monday, January 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, January 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, January 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, January 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.