Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Cultured foods have a multitude of healthful properties, from aiding digestion and detoxification to curbing cravings. Birgitte, PCC Cooks’ resident fermentation maven, will guide you through the process of creating dairy-free yogurts, beginning with coconut, nut and seed milks. We’ll explore how to make a variety of yogurt flavors, and she’ll show you a creative way to use the leftover nut and seed pulp — a warm Chocolate Cookie! Birgitte will also share recipes for grain- and gluten-free granola to top your yogurts. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, January 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, January 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.