Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Learn cake decorating with Pastry Chef Laurie! First, she'll demo cake mixing and baking. Then, while the cakes are cooling, you'll learn to make both the simplest American Buttercream and a gorgeous Swiss Buttercream. Laurie will demo piping décor and give you tips and tricks to using a piping bag, coloring the buttercream, and utilizing different style pastry tips to achieve the look you’re after. You’ll have plenty of time in class to decorate several of your own cupcakes to take home, and you’ll leave feeling more confident in making buttercreams and using your piping skills. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, March 19, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, February 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Friday, March 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, March 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, March 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Thursday, March 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.