Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Learn everything you need to know about plant-based dyes and practice making homemade pasta with panache! In this class, you'll gain all the skills you need to make three different styles of fresh pasta from scratch. Practice using the naturally vibrant colors of beets and spinach to transform simple meals into dashing dishes that impress your friends.
- Beet Bowtie Pasta with Broccoli and Sugar Plum Tomatoes
- Three-Cheese Spinach Ravioli topped with Brown Butter Sage Sauce
- Egg Pasta Fettuccine with Lucania Sauce (made with sausage and white wine)
- Wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, October 28, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, October 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Monday, November 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, November 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, November 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, November 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Only 1 spot leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Wednesday, November 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.