Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Raise your glass for a toast — to toast! Chef Jen is crafting appetizers that elevate humble bread to elegant hors d'oeuvre status. Her recipes are perfect for any celebration, including a spur-of-the-moment cocktail party. To top it off, you’ll learn to mix a couple of mini cocktails featuring local spirits.
- Potato Blinis with Whipped Crème Fraîche and Smoked Salmon
- Crostini with Wild Mushroom Duxelle
- Classic Shrimp Toast
- Mini Lavender Lemon Drops
- Mini Basil Mojitos
Dietary Notes: With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 15, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 16, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Monday, April 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 23, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, April 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Monday, May 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, May 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.