Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Preparing healthy, satisfying meals for one or two people can pose challenges in shopping, portioning and time investment. Marie will share three meal ideas, as well as sides and garnishes that offer components for other dishes, helping you navigate nearly a week of eating well. She’ll prepare Braised Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms and Artichokes, and Olive, Nut and Herb Relish; and simple Baked Cod two ways (Thai and Oreganata with complementary vegetables). Marie will also make Grass-fed Beef Meatballs — suitable for freezing, and versatile for recipes from soup to salad. With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Friday, March 8, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Saturday, March 9, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Sunday, March 10, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, March 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, March 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, March 14, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.