Members: $70.00, Non-members: $75.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
The Feast of Seven Fishes is an Italian holiday tradition, and here in Washington, we're never short on fresh, scrumptious seafood. Join Abby for a flavor tour of Northwest waterways inspired by this deep-rooted culinary custom — she'll demonstrate seven recipes, each featuring a different seafaring centerpiece: anchovies, oysters, crab, salmon, clams, steelhead and black cod. Learn a variety of professional techniques and tips for preparing your favorite catch any time of the year.
- White Anchovy Salsa Verde with Burrata and Crackers
- Oysters with Rosemary Mignonette and Beet Pickled Apples
- Crab and Kohlrabi Salad with Apple, Fennel and Meyer Lemon Aioli
- Smoked Salmon Crostini with Red Onion Marmalade and Crème Fraîche
- Steamed Clams with Winter Pesto and Beer Sauce
- Pan-seared Steelhead with Celery Root and Citrus Salsa
- Roasted Black Cod with Puttanesca Sauce
- Italian wines to pair
Dietary Notes: With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Friday, December 13, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Saturday, December 14, 5:00 - 8:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, December 15, 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, December 18, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, December 19, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, December 20, 11:00 - 2:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.