Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Plank cooking is a tradition founded in the Pacific Northwest. Saffron, an outdoor cooking enthusiast, will take you through the basics of this technique, whether you’re using your oven or the BBQ out back. Taste that special smoky flavor as she cooks up a plank-inspired menu including Plank-smoked Camembert Cheese with Jam and Crackers; Traditional Planked-smoked Salmon with Seasoned Butter Sauce; and Plank-baked Flatbread. She’ll even apply this method to dessert with a seasonal fruit dish. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 30, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Thursday, May 31, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Monday, June 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Monday, June 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, June 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.