Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Baking shows are great, but creating (and devouring) your own delectable baked treats is far more satisfying. Inspired by her own family traditions, Marianna has whipped up a menu that brings classic British techniques to life. Take home tricks for future baking projects, like making crumpets with English muffin rings.
- Sourdough Crumpets
- Earl Grey Cream Scones with Lemon Curd and Homemade Clotted Cream
- Victoria Sponge with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream and Quick Berry Jam
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Muscovado Butterscotch
Dietary Notes: With dairy and eggs; optional meat.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.