Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:Drop-off class; kids only.
Ages 7 to 9; kids only. Who said breakfast was just for mornings? In this class, we will make a breakfast menu that can be enjoyed any time of the day! We’ll use fresh fruit and veggies to create an energizing Breakfast Smoothie; Vegetable Frittata; and French Toast, as we learn proper knife technique, and blender and griddle skills. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, January 26, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, January 27, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, February 2, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Edmonds PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 9, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 10, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Saturday, March 16, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 17, 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.