Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Just because we are in the winter months of the Pacific Northwest doesn’t mean we can’t cook like we are in sunny Brazil! Meet Marianna in the kitchen for a warming, hearty meal that will feel like you’re dining beachside in Rio de Janeiro. We’ll make Brazilian Churrasco (Grilled Meats); Pao de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread); Savory Chimichurri Sauce; Brazilian Chopped Salad; and Chocolate Brigadeiros (Truffles). With meat, dairy and eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, February 26, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 3, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Bothell PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, March 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 10, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
Columbia City PCCAdd to waiting list
Tuesday, March 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCAdd to waiting list
Sunday, March 17, 2:00 - 4:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.