Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner — and that means chocolate! Join Chef Abby for a menu that creatively pairs different varieties of chocolate with complementary savory ingredients for a perfectly romantic feast. Explore how just a hint of chocolate flavor can elevate a dish as Abby prepares Bitter Chocolate Bruschetta with Caramelized Onion Jam, Radicchio and Chèvre; Cauliflower Soup with White Chocolate (yes, really!), topped with Pistachios and Pomegranate Drizzle; Cocoa-rubbed Beef Tenderloin with Roasted Carrots and Chocolate Balsamic Glaze; and Chocolate Beet Cheesecake with Chocolate Shortbread and Orange Marmalade. Invite your valentine, or just treat yourself! With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Green Lake Village PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 4, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 5, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Thursday, February 7, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Monday, February 11, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, February 12, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, February 13, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.