Members: $50.00, Non-members: $55.00
Go beyond the basic bbq sauce with Marianna’s tried-and-tested rubs, sauces and marinades. Elevate your summer grilling and bring new flavor to your favorite cuts of meat and fish. We’ll also talk cast-iron techniques, with recipes that work well indoors and out: Soy and Ginger-marinated Pork Ribs with Sweet and Sour BBQ Sauce; Fennel and Coriander-rubbed Salmon with Tzatziki; and Spicy Sriracha and Cilantro Chicken Thighs with Lemongrass Aioli. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Issaquah PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, July 10, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Tuesday, July 17, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Friday, July 20, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Friday, July 27, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Greenlake Village PCCRegister for class
Sunday, July 29, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Sunday, August 5, 3:00 - 5:30 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.