Members: $55.00, Non-members: $60.00
Food has an unparalleled ability to transport you to another time and place. Pinar takes a trip back to her childhood home in Southeastern Anatolia as she walks you through classic recipes accompanied by stories of her family’s traditions and Kurdish culture, blending the rich ethnic cuisines of Southeastern Turkey and its neighboring regions.
- Şehriyeli Bulgur Pilavi (Bulgur Pilaf with Vermicelli)
- Bahar Türlüsü (Spring Ratatouille with Vegetables and Lamb)
- Cacik (Chilled Yogurt Soup with Cucumber and Mint)
- Halbur Hurmasi (Date-shaped Cookies with Walnuts)
Dietary Notes: With meat, dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCC
Thursday, April 25, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Redmond PCCRegister for class
Saturday, April 27, 4:00 - 6:30 pm
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 1, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Bothell PCCRegister for class
Wednesday, May 29, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Burien PCCRegister for class
Thursday, June 6, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.