Members: $60.00, Non-members: $65.00
Please note:AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Set the stage for a new year of congenial intimate dinners with this enticing seasonal menu from Chef Abby Canfield, and learn a few professional kitchen secrets along the way. She’ll demonstrate Beet and Apple Tartare with Burrata, Frisee Salad and Parmesan Crisps; Seared Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Squash Purée, and Pomegranate Molasses Pan Sauce with Toasted Hazelnuts; and Rosemary Poached Pears with Whipped Mascarpone and Lavender Syrup, all paired with favorite wines. With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Redmond PCCAdd to waiting list
Monday, January 22, 6:30 - 9:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if we are forced to cancel a class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.