Ages 8 to 12, kids only.
In this series of three after-school classes, kids will have fun exploring the cultural cuisines of three different Asian countries. Students will use fresh ingredients to cook seven flavorful dishes in the classroom, and come home inspired to create more of their own meals from scratch.
Vegetarian with dairy, eggs and optional meat.
Drop-off class; kids only.
- Week One: China
- Mu Shu Veggie Wraps with Mandarin Pancakes
- Mini Raspberry Snowflake Cakes
- Week Two: Japan
- Build-your-own Ramen Bowls
- Taiyaki (Fish-shaped Waffles)
- Week Three: Thailand
- Coconut and Lemongrass Soup (with optional chicken)
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Banana Fritters
Day 1: Tuesday, January 14, 4:30 - 6:30 pmRegister for class
Day 2: Tuesday, January 21, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Day 3: Tuesday, January 28, 4:30 - 6:30 pm