Members: $45.00, Non-members: $50.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest.
Send your toddlers on an exploration of all things yummy. They'll practice chopping vegetables, measuring out ingredients and putting them all together to make tasty treats. Come along for the ride as little ones explore opposites and learn skills for explaining yummy versus yucky at home.
- Blueberry Drop Scones
- Deviled Eggs
- Open-faced Veggie Sandwiches
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.