Members: $100.00, Non-members: $110.00
Please note:One seat represents one child/adult pair.
Ages 7 to 9, with one adult guest.
Kickstart your kids' love of farm-to-table food with a two-day excursion. Day one takes place in the fields of Hearth Farm in Carnation, where farmer Sarah will lead future foodies in learning about their food from the ground up -- how it grows and what it looks like -- while harvesting ingredients. The next day, they'll take their bounty, break it down -- leaves, stems and all -- and cook it up with Sarah's guidance.
- Sesame "Confetti Spaghetti" with Fresh Vegetables
- Cucumber-Lime Watermelon Smoothie
- Carrot and Cucumber Noodles
- Fresh Berries with Whipped Cream
Dietary Notes: Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Columbia City PCCRegister for class
Day 1: Thursday, August 8, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Friday, August 9, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 1: Wednesday, August 14, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Thursday, August 15, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Only 2 spots leftRegister for class
Green Lake Village PCC
Day 1: Saturday, August 17, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Sunday, August 18, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Only 3 spots leftRegister for class
Edmonds PCCRegister for class
Day 1: Wednesday, August 28, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
Day 2: Thursday, August 29, 10:00 - 12:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds or class credit will be given in full if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class, or if a class is cancelled.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are in use.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- You will usually receive 4 to 5 nice bites of each recipe prepared in class. We recommend eating a light meal or snack before class, as most samples are generally served towards the end of class.
- Need to find a store location? View stores.